The Parting Song (Greek:To tragoudi tou horismou) is a 1939 Greek drama film directed by Filopimin Finos and starring Evgenia Danika, Labros Konstadaras and Linda Miranda. It was the only film directed by Finos, better-known for running the production company Finos Films. The film was long thought to be lost after it was destroyed by the Germans during the Occupation of Greece, but a fragmented copy was discovered in Egypt.
The film is notable as the first Greek film to be processed in a Greek technical laboratory (previous films had been processed abroad) which had been built by Finos Films. The film was a commercial failure on its release, and met a hostile reception from critics.